Reiman Corp. is constantly adding new employees to their work force. We offer a variety of positions such as superintendent, foremen, crane operator, equipment operator, carpenter, cement finisher, welder, mechanic, skilled laborer, and unskilled laborer. If you are interested in applying please contact us or email your resume to
or call Susan at the number below. Printable applications are linked below and can be submitted online, mailed or faxed to:
This position will work under the supervision of the Project Manager. The Superintendent is responsible for planning and ensuring the coordination of construction jobs. He or she will be responsible for anything happens at the site and the work progress. The job is basically to supervise the construction project and ensuring that the quality of work and materials is upheld and that the budget and the tasks of the workers are followed as planned. He or she supervises the workers and the progress of the project to report his or her employers as well as to the general public. He or she needs to fulfill a tough and vital job maybe heavy construction of bridges or commercial projects.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Read and interpret plans and specifications so they can direct crews in the construction of the projects.
- Supervise all aspects of safety on the project. Inspect the project site to find safety hazards and develop plans to recognize hazards on the site to maintain a safe and healthy jobsite.
- Implement subcontracts and purchase orders into the project. Working with the project manager to plan and schedule subcontractors, crews, materials and equipment requirements to efficiently construct the project.
- Work with Human Resources to hire crews to develop the labor resource requirements of the job. Ensuring that the required employee packets are filled out correctly.
- Work with the project manager to budget costs to stay under the estimated costs. Tracking costs with payroll and cost coding to provide accurate construction costs.
- Supervising and inspection of the project to regulate quality control.
- Management of project equipment and materials. Ensuring equipment is maintained and materials are protected.
- Supervising, directing, and assisting crews in the construction of the project. Ensuring that the project is constructed according to plans specifications, safety regulations and building code.
- Implementation of Reiman Corp. safety and health programs.
10. Documentation and reporting of work on the jobsite.
11. Storm Water labor and equipment reporting
12. Maintain the schedule and contract completion dates.
- High School Diploma.
- Approximately 5 years of experience in the heavy construction industry.
To perform the job successfully, and individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Job Reporting.
- Extensive Travel Required.
- Competent with safety and OSHA regulations. Safety training qualifications.
- Skills in training employees on how to construct the project safely.
- Experience in the nature of work that you will be supervising.
- Ability to learn new skills to meet the project requirements. Skills in problem solving to identify problems and work to develop solutions.
- Reading and comprehension of plans, specifications, regulations, and contract documents.
- Math and computation able to calculate construction quantities.
- Qualified in surveying and layout.
10. Team problem solving and leadership.
11. Leadership skills with good training, communication and a positive attitude.
12. Computer literate and basic computer knowledge.
No matter where you go in Wyoming, you're likely to see a building, bridge or roadway built by the skilled construction professionals at Reiman Corp. Since 1948, this locally owned and operated firm has been putting its mark all over the state. Reiman Corp. is licensed in Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska and New Mexico.
"We plan to continue building Wyoming and bridging the Rockies well into the future."
Equipment Maintenance Assistant
This position will work under the supervision of the Shop Superintendant. Position requires the Equipment Maintenance Assistant to be responsible for ensuring that various functions: Receipts, Visa cards, organizing and tracking expendable supplies to the various jobs, equipment transfers and IFTA reporting requirements. The Equipment Maintenance Assistant will provide services in support of equipment control and other related supply activities including those associated with automated or manual accounting systems.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Performs a wide variety of administrative tasks associated with maintaining and supporting the work of the Wyoming and New Mexico shops.
- Create equipment rental and “Grocery List” reports and then correct after the review of Superintendents, Project Manager and Accounts Payables. This includes equipment service tickets and yard transfers for each job.
- Record and track the self issuing permits by driver and job location as well as other annual permits. Send copy to Accounts Payable to match with monthly invoice.
- Create in the computer fuel reports from the manual control list. Track the correct cost of fuel as the tanks are filled. Send a copy of the report for equipment over 36,000 Lbs. to Accounts Payable for reporting with the quarterly IFTA Report.
- Prepare a summary for each individual Visa for Shop employees, Truck Drivers and Equipment Operators and turn into Accounts Payable by the 1st of each month. Assist Accounts Payable with other Visa card holder as time allows.
- Tracks diesel tickets and mileage and create reports for quarterly IFTA report.
- As invoices are received in the shop they are coded and submitted to Accounts Payable.
- Invoices that are for a specific unit are recorded in Tool Watch and in the black ledger book.
- Assist the Shop Superintendent in preparing Payroll record and Motel Authorizations.
- Answers and screens phone calls to the shop. Assist in outgoing calls as directed.
- Keep tracks of the number system for all Reiman equipment. Assist in the annual licensing for vehicles and mobile machinery.
- Reviews and coordinates with the office the weekly Operator schedule.
- Minimum 2 years experience Clerical
- Verbal ability
- Prior Construction experience
- Computer and office Machine operation
- Mathematical ability
No matter where you go in Wyoming, you're likely to see a building, bridge or roadway built by the skilled construction professionals at Reiman Corp. Since 1948, this locally owned and operated firm has been putting its mark all over the state. Reiman Corp. is licensed in Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska and New Mexico. "We plan to continue building Wyoming and bridging the Rockies well into the future."